Warranty Information by Manufacturer
DJI WARRANTY COVERAGE AND EXCLUSION
DJI guarantees that, under the following conditions during the warranty period (see Chart), starting from the date product is purchased, warranty service will be provided. Diagnostic, labor, materials, tests and return delivery are covered pursuant to DJI’s service warranty.
DJI’s warranty guidelines:
The following condition must be met for Warranty service:
- During warranty period, please see chart below.
- Product is used properly utilized, as intended by the manufacturer.
- No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed.
- Labels, serial numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show no signs of tampering or altering.
- Valid proof-of-purchase is required. This includes your purchase receipt or order number as provided during purchase.
“Following situations are not subject to warranty service conditions:
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing factors.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembling or shell opening which did not follow the instruction of official manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation, or incorrect use or operation despite of the guidance of manuals.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuit, mismatch or misuse of battery and charger.
- Damage caused by any flights, which didn’t follow the instructions of the manuals.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong wind, rain, sand/dust storm, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit in an electromagnetic interference environment (i.e. mining area, radio transmitting tower, high-voltage wire, substation, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit in a known environment with interference with other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a weight greater than safe takeoff weight.
- Damage caused by forced flight when components have been aged or damaged.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low charged or defective battery.
DJI Product Warranty Period for Main Parts: (Click to expand)”][vc_column_text]*Warranty period varies according to local laws and regulations.
DJI Warranty Terms:
- DJI is not responsible for shipping costs when a customer sends their product(s) in for return, repair or exchange. Technical staff of after-sales service centers will examine the product to identify the problem and responsibility. If it is a quality problem of the product itself, DJI will accept all the test cost, material cost, labor cost, and delivery fee when sending the repaired product back to customer.
- If DJI determines that the product(s) does not fall under the warranty, DJI will advise the customer of the cost of repair and return delivery prior to repairing or sending the product(s).
- If your issue is not subject to warranty or caused by non-manufacturing issue, then examination cost, material and labor cost will be charged according to the nature of the problem.
- You can call DJI authorized dealer or DJI after-sales service center for more information of maintenance process.
WALKERA WARRANTY COVERAGE AND EXCLUSION
The Walkera limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in every Walkera product you purchase during the applicable warranty period (see Chart), subject to certain exceptions. Walkera’ warranty period is valid from the day of shipment, as determined by the date on the packing slip or invoice. The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product. Walkera may change the availability of limited warranties, at our discretion. For more detailed information related to the limited warranty, please refer to the license agreement in the supporting documentation that came with your product. Please note that we do not provide warranty coverage for:
- Problems that result from external causes such as accident, abuse or misuse.
- Usage that is not in accordance with Walkera’ product instructions.
- Products that are used outside of North America (i.e. U.S. and Canada).
- Products with missing or altered serial numbers.
- Products, which have had their housings or other components opened or otherwise, tampered with.
- Problems caused by using third party accessories, parts, or components.
You assume all responsibilities for selection of a product to achieve your intended results, and for the installation and use of the product. Some jurisdictions do not allow a limitation on implied warranties, and so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. In any event, any implied warranties that may exist under the laws of your jurisdiction are limited.
All products must be returned in the original packaging with all contents included. Please ensure that any previous shipping labels or other markings have been removed or covered completely. Please note that failure to return all items included with your product, or returning the product without the manufacturer packaging may result in the product(s) being shipped back to you at your own expense and a denial of the warranty claim. Walkera Product Warranty Period for Main Parts: Warranty period varies according to local laws and regulations.
3D Robotics Warranty and Returns
All products have a 90-day warranty. Orders cannot be canceled once they have shipped. Goods cannot be returned for any reason including a customer no longer needing or wanting a product or lack of product knowledge unless the item is defective or faulty, in which case the following applies. All goods are checked before they are sent out. In the unlikely event that goods are faulty, they must be returned to the 3D Robotics store at the address listed on your order invoice within 90 days of receipt, providing that the device has not been altered beyond that necessary to evaluate it, has no physical damage, and has been properly soldered or assembled by the user. Manufacturing defects identified during that period will be repaired by 3D Robotics or replaced by with the same item. The 3D Robotics store will not accept goods that have been clearly used more than the amount needed to evaluate their functionality. If the goods are found to be in working condition and the lack of functionality is a result of knowledge or assembly error on the customer’s part, no refund will be made, but the goods will be returned to the user at their expense. If there is evidence that the product has been modified or an effort to “fix” it has been made, the 3D Robotics store will not be responsible and therefore will not provide an exchange. For other products distributed but not manufactured directly by the 3D Robotics store (i.e. cameras, broadband amplifiers, etc.), we will replace the defective part within 10 days of delivery confirmation. The item must be as it was shipped, with no modifications, original packaging and contents. Order cancellations/refunds apply with the following conditions:
- When we can no longer provide one or more items of the actual order (i.e. discontinued parts).
- When on or more items of the actual order are not expected to be shipped within 30 days or more.
- When one or more items of the actual order is marked as In Stock but was actually Out of Stock due to an inventory error.
Return shipment is the responsibility of the customer. All returns are credited as store credit upon receipt. RMAs are required for returns. Once the RMA has been issued, the customer has to return the item within 10 days of the issue date. If the item is not shipped within that time frame, the RMA will be nullified. Any order discrepancies must be communicated within 30 days or order receipt. This applies to any missing parts in kits, orders in packages, etc. After the 30 day window, we cannot be held responsible for any missing items.
California Drone Supply DOES NOT offer additional warranties on any product offered for sale through www.cadronesupply.com or www.revolutionaryus.com. Furthermore, California Drone Supply is not responsible in any way whatsoever for damage to other equipment installed on your product due to a failure of any connected component, whether connected physically or wirelessly. California Drone Supply and its partners are not responsible or liable in any way for the use, misuse, or any injury or damage to persons or property resulting from use of any equipment purchased at California Drone Supply. California Drone Supply is not responsible or liable for any flight violations or fines imposed on users by any agency, foreign or domestic, that results from the misuse of products sold through California Drone Supply. California Drone Supply does not provide any warranties whatsoever beyond the scope of the manufacturers limited warranty and defers to the manufacturer for any complaints/warranties/guarantees as California Drone Supply does not manufacture or fabricate any of the products sold on its website.
*Any alterations or modifications will void the return policy and warranty of all items offered by California Drone Supply.
CUSTOMERS PURCHASING THROUGH CALIFORNIA DRONE SUPPLY HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE CALIFORNIA DRONE SUPPLY, REVOLUTIONARY UNMANNED SYSTEMS LLC, AND ALL PARTNERS OF ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM IMPROPER USE OF PRODUCTS, OR DAMAGE/INJURY TO PROPERTY/PERSONS THAT MAY RESULT FROM PROPER USE. CUSTOMER ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILTY FOR ALL ASPECTS AND CONSEQUENCES OF OPERATION OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH CALIFORNIA DRONE SUPPLY.