Current Top Sellers
Custom CMS Block
Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media... whatever you like.
There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store. All editable from admin panel.
Financing options available - Low monthly payment.
This bundle includes the MVI Pro, MVI Pro Landing Gear, and MIMIC controller all packed inside the Aerial Case and is designed to get professional aerial cinematographers up and shooting with the MVI Pro.
MVI Pro - Digital 3-Axis Camera Stabilizer
MVI Pro is the most advanced camera movement system ever created. It offers industry leading performance, flexibility, and ease of use. MVI Pro is a lightweight, portable system that allows users to create world class production quality video content quickly and easily.
- Innovative structural design for ease of use, convenience, strength, versatility
- Dual Hot Swappable 22.5v 2Ah Batteries with status indicators
- Integrated Focus / Iris / Zoom controller
- Embedded screen for tuning / customization
- Increased motor torque
- 12-15v 6A D-Tap output for camera power
- (QTY 2) 12V 2A D-Tap output for accessory power
- Ultra fast <2 Second Boot time
- Full stiffness and Filter autotune in ~10 seconds
- MVI Pro applications (iOS, Android)
- Majestic Mode
- Dual GPS (top and bottom) for solid signal in Sky or GroundView
- Full Red RCP integration (Focus, Iris, ISO, Start stop, etc)
- Internal long range 2.4GHz frequency hopping radio for connection to MIMIC and other accessories
- Multiple handle options (MVI RING Pro, Low Profile Handle, Classic Handle)
MVI Pro Landing Gear
This landing gear kits allows users to quickly add lightweight, robust, and aerodynamic landing gear to the MVI Pro for use with the Freefly ALTA. The landing gear attaches in under 5 minutes and features a robust, but lightweight carbon and aluminum design. Once installed, the 15mm legs quick release to allow for ultra fast switches from GroundView to SkyView.
- Quick release mounts for 15mm aero gear
- Robust machined aluminum and carbon construction
- Quick installation
- Landing gear rotates with gimbal for unobstructed panning and field of view
MIMIC offers precise and natural control of the MVI Pro. Using Freefly’s innovative MIMIC technology, the camera automatically and intuitively follows users movements. MIMIC features a long range 2.4 GHz frequency hopping radio system that provides users access to MVI Pro pointing control, status information, menus, and RED camera controls.
- Integrated battery with 6 hour runtime
- Integrated LCD
- Long Range Wireless
- USB Connectivity
- BLE connectivity
- Quick release mount
- ¼ 20 mount
- SD Card Slot
- 2 COM ports for expansion
Protect your MVI Pro with a case designed to meet the demands of professional filmmakers. Guard against hazards on and off set with the custom-cut foam insert purpose-built to store your MVI Pro, batteries, accessories & more. All of this is enclosed in an industry standard Pelican case.
- Storage spaces for 4 batteries, 2 chargers, Landing Gear, Classic Handle, MIMIC, Tools
- Pelican Case
- Custom foam with extra storage spaces
- Built with pro aerial operator in mind
- Lightweight design
MVI Pro Specifications
- Weight (w/o batteries): 2.65kg/5.84lbs
- Camera cage dimensions: 196 x 200 x 175mm (L*W*H)
- Maximum payload: 6.80kg/15lbs
MVI Pro Aerial Bundle Includes:
- MVI Pro
- MVI Pro Landing Gear
- Aerial Case
- 2x MVI Pro Battery Pack 1.8Ah
- 2x MVI Pro Battery Charger
- 1x COM to MVI Controller Receiver Cable
- 1x MVI Rod Mount Adapter
- 2x Bolt ÉÏ -16 x É”
- 2x Bolt ¼ -20 x ½”
- 2x Bolt ¼ -20 x ÉÏ”
- 1x 2.00mm Hex Driver
- 1x 2.50mm Hex Driver
- Dimensions: 22.50" X 22.43" X 21.25"
- Weight: 52lbs
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.