Current Top Sellers
Custom CMS Block
Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media... whatever you like.
There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store. All editable from admin panel.
This bundle includes the MVI Pro, MVI Ring Pro, and MIMIC controller all packed in the Handheld Case and is designed to get professional filmmakers up and shooting with the MVI Pro.
MVI Pro - Digital 3-Axis Camera Stabilizer
MVI Pro is the most advanced camera movement system ever created. It offers industry leading performance, flexibility, and ease of use. MVI Pro is a lightweight, portable system that allows users to create world class production quality video content quickly and easily.
- Innovative structural design for ease of use, convenience, strength, versatility
- Dual Hot Swappable 22.5v 1.8Ah Batteries with status indicators
- Integrated Focus / Iris / Zoom controller
- Embedded screen for tuning / customization
- Increased motor torque
- 12-14v 6A D-Tap output for camera power
- (QTY 2) 12V 2A D-Tap output for accessory power
- Ultra fast <2 Second Boot time
- Full stiffness and Filter autotune in ~10 seconds
- MVI Pro applications (iOS, Android)
- Majestic Mode
- Dual GPS (top and bottom) for solid signal in Sky or GroundView
- Full Red RCP integration (Focus, Iris, ISO, Start stop, etc)
- Internal long range 2.4GHz frequency hopping radio for connection to MIMIC
- Multiple handle options (MVI RING Pro, Low Profile Handle, Classic Handle)
MVI Ring Pro
MVI Ring Pro is designed to allow users to create content more quickly and effectively than ever before. It features a built in stand for instant set down to allow users to rest between shots. The built in stand allows for quick setup and balancing without an accessory stand. The built in stand allows users to execute remote head shots almost anywhere. Simply set the MVI Pro on the ground, table, etc and execute complex pan / tilt moves with ease.
- 30mm ultra lightweight and high quality carbon fiber
- Adjustable / removable handstops
- Fiber reinforced molded plastic feet
- One hand adjustable quick release monitor mount
- Removable top handle
- MVI Ring Pro is compatible with ALL MVI’s
MIMIC offers precise and natural control of the MVI Pro. Using Freefly’s innovative MIMIC technology, the camera automatically and intuitively follows users movements. MIMIC features a long range 2.4 GHz frequency hopping radio system that provides users access to MVI Pro pointing control, status information, menus, and RED camera controls.
- Integrated battery with 6 hour runtime
- Integrated LCD
- Long Range Wireless
- USB Connectivity
- BLE connectivity
- Quick release mount
- ¼ 20 mount
- SD Card Slot
- 2 COM ports for expansion
Protect your MVI Pro with a case designed to meet the demands of professional filmmakers. Guard against hazards on and off set with the custom-cut foam insert purpose-built to store your MVI Pro, batteries, accessories & more. All of this is enclosed in a hard case.
This case was designed to allow users to pack fully setup MoVI Pro with camera installed safely in the case.
- Works with MVI Pro with Ring Pro
- Storage spaces for Batteries, Chargers, Mimic, Landing gear, Mimic, Classic Handle, Tools,
- Thermodyne Case
- Custom foam with extra storage spaces
- Built with pro aerial / ground operator in mind
- Lightweight design
MVI Pro Specifications
- Weight (w/o batteries): 2.65kg/5.84lbs
- Camera cage dimensions: 196 x 200 x 175mm (L*W*H)
- Maximum payload: 6.80kg/15lbs
MVI Pro Ground Bundle Includes:
- MVI Pro
- MVI Ring Pro
- Handheld Case
- 2x MVI Pro Battery Pack 1.8Ah
- 2x MVI Pro Battery Charger
- 1x COM to MVI Controller Receiver Cable
- 1x MVI Rod Mount Adapter
- 2x Bolt ÉÏ -16 x É”
- 2x Bolt ¼ -20 x ½”
- 2x Bolt ¼ -20 x ÉÏ”
- 1x 2.00mm Hex Driver
- 1x 2.50mm Hex Driver
- Dimensions: 30" X 30" X 23.5"
- Weight: 67lbs
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.